Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Tonight it's Christmas Eve! Are you excited? Well i'm!
(No i'm not hyperactive (A))

Tonight my boyfriend is coming over and stays here untill sunday/monday! So i won't update anymore.. Also because of the christmas days offcoursse! Tonight where not going to do someting special. The first chirstmas day where just home at my dads. And in the evening were going to eat together with my grams and uncle! And offcourse my dad =]. Second Christmas day where going to my mother and play a game with presents! So then it's prestens time and i can't wait anymore! I JUST WANT PRESENTS! Ah well i just have to... Also today i'm going to look for one more prestent for the game, and one for my dad.. Wish me goodluck! Because i think i won't be the only one who's going to get there last presents today...

I hope you all have a wonderfull Christmas time!
And offcourse lovely presents!

1 comment:

  1. Wat een leuke kerst-achtergrond! Jij ook een fijne kerst :-) Hoop dat je leuke cadeautjes hebt gekregen!

    ReplyDelete